April 19, 2021

 Hola a todos!! 

I don't have much time but this week was pretty awesome! Super busy!! Had my first MLC meeting in person! Which means I got to see sister Torkornoo in person!!! Because she's also an STL. Which that was amazing! This week basically the whole mission got the first dose of the covid vaccine! Things are starting to look up! We have been very busy at the VC. I had to give two tours by my self this week. One was with 18 people. Im slowly buy surly getting more confident with tours, and with teaching in general. I also got to see my teacher from the CCM sister Wilcox! Sister Wilcox was my teacher for my week training for the VC. So we got to give her a tour!   More photos! Also we went to science museum for p-day! The first time being in a building besides church, the VC and our apartment.

Also this past week Hermana Siete and I had our first lesson in someone's house!! Her name is ligia. It was nice not having a lesson over the phone. 


Lots of miracles this week.  
Hope you are all staying safe love you all!! 
Photos:
1. Vaccinated!!
2. Sister Wilcox from the CCM 
3. Science museum
4.  Sister Torkornoo 
5-6: science museum 
7. My ward is amazing they have the best Easter basket 
8. Vaccinated 
9. Museum again 














Messages from my 7 year old sister




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.