Hola a todos!!
We had zone conference this last week. It was super amazing! It was the first zone conference we didn't have to wear masks because we were all vaccinated. I guess starting in two weeks our ward won't have to wear masks anymore. How exciting!!!
This last week was probably one of the craziest weeks of my mission. One of the biggest miracles happened this past week too. Last month we but our friend Ligia on date to get baptized for may 23rd. She is truly amazing she has a strong testimony that the church of Jesus christ of latter day saints is the true church. She is 80 years old, she is incredibly smart and knows alot about the gospel and about worldly things too. There is always the saying that before a baptism everything goes wrong. And I didn't think that we would have many problems.. but last sunday ligia met our bishop, and there was a misunderstanding. And ligia didn't seem to like the bishop and she said she no longer wanted to baptized in our ward. This really threw hermana siete and I off. We didn't know what to do. We went to our zone leaders. We decided to fast as a district. So that the next day we could have a lesson with her, and try to have her meet the bishop. The ZLs came with us to her house to have a lesson. It was very spiritual lesson. We talked to her about why she wants to get baptized. And she agreed to meet with bishop again!!! What a miracle! This really strengthed my testimony about fasting. So the next day she met with bishop also a very spiritual experience. And she decided to get baptized!! So yesterday we had her baptism. It all went very smoothly. Her family came and some members from the ward came. Ligia shared her testimony which was very powerful.
Photos: may 23rd 2021
1. You already know
2. Hermana siete and I
3. LIGIA !! (I look huge!! I know! It's because there was a TV behind me. And I'm also tall)
4. We decorated the room so cute
5. Spanish LA Mission
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.