What a crazy week. I can't believe the transfer is over already. This past week was full of miracles. We found 6 friends! All were miracles. We found a family that just moved here from Utah and are all members except the son and the husband. The 9 year old son was supposed to be baptized in Utah but then they moved here. And he wants to get baptized!! Another big miracle is one time we went to a members house Hna Zandana and we were sharing a Spiritual message and her neighbor knocked on the door, she came in and we shared a message with her!! And we have a follow up appointment with her and the member for this week. How amazing
So big news, I have transferred! I'm still in the same zone but a new area. I'm moving back into my old apartment in downtown LA, and I'm going to be training a new missionary ! While still being at the visitor center, while being an STL.. so I'm not nervous at all.
Hna Siete and I have been companions since March. So it's going to be sad leaving her. We have gotten so close and use to each other. But this change will be good. Hna Siete will also be training next transfer.
Hope you have a great week!
Photos:
1. Hna siete
2. Went to olive garden with Pia! Our recent convert
3. Siete
4. I had the cutest tour with this adorable family
5. Sunset
6. More
7. The cute family we are teaching Rachel, Dennis and Erika. We hope they get get baptized one day







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.