Hola a todos!!
It's been a crazy week! Just wanted to share a miracle. With whitewashing the area we have been struggling a little bit on the area. The last time they had friends come to church was a in March over zoom... we have been praying and fasting to find people that can come to church that can be more solid. And we went through our old referrals that the old missionaries in the last that had contacted. And we found eddy! He said he's been wanting yo go to church. And so of course we invited him and he brought his friend!! They loved church and are so willing to learn more! So we are very excited to keep teaching them! We were so happy to have them at church!! First time of the transfer. We hope to have our area to keep growing.
Photos:
1. We went to the Hollywood sign!
2. Hna Anderson and I
3. Hna Siete is still in my zone so of course we took a picture.
4. Zapatos
5. We played volleyball this morning
6-8. More Hollywood sign
9-12. Hna Anderson and I
13. Funny sign at our church that I've always been meaning to take a pic
14. I also went in exchanged with Hna beck this week!! We forgot to take any pics until the very end of the day so we took a picture in the mirror.
The departing missionaries from the Ventura mission came to the VC and guess who was there Macy Udy!! Her and I went to high school together.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.