Nov. 15 Temple trip! And baptism!!

 This last week was such a great week!!! On Tuesday we got to go through the temple! It was my first time going through and doing endowments! It's been 9months since the last time I've been through the temple to do endowments ! Which was such an amazing experience I am so thankful for that experience and the opportunity I had to grow closer to heavenly father. 


We had a baptism yesterday! It was such an amazing baptism! David is 11 years old his mom is a returning member and his dad isn't a member. And David has the sweetest most purist testimony he is going to serve a mission in the future I already know it. Jose ( our baptism three weeks ago) spoke at the baptism. And Omer ( he got baptized a month ago) he said the prayer. And just seeing the recent converts contribute to the baptism is just so amazing the spirit was strong. 

We are still at the VC 4 days of the week. Hermana siete and I still being the only spanish sisters. We have days I don't even see her for hours because we are both in separate tours by ourselves. But it's fun staying busy and having such spirt filled tours. 

I love the mission so much!!! Even if there are lots of rejections and hard days. It makes it all worth it when you see the hard works and the lord work and see such great miracles.

Covid update: we have to carry our vacation card and Photo ID card every where because to go in anywhere public we are carded 

Photos: 
1. Elder call! Our district leader is the best! But he got ET so we had to say bye 👋
2. Classic follow up call with AP elder Belliston 
3. The temple trip on Tuesday!
4. Temple 
5.baptism things 
6. Temple 
7. We are decorating the VC!! We are so excited for the events that are coming up
8.omer the recent convert came with his kids and his kids said they want to be baptized!!
9.baptism!!!
10. Iconic companionship 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.