1 year

 I hit a year in the mission! And hit a year in the ward I'm serving in! Crazy.. 

This week was amazing! Lots of prayers were answered. The power of fasting is real! We were able to find a family!! They are so solid and can see so much potential but they are English so we have to pass them off...  but still. My compa y did some service at salvation army We met two guys and told them we serve at a visitor center and it's a museum of christ and we gave them our card that says free Bible. We left and they called us!!! They came to the visitor center on Saturday and they loved it !! And then they came to church yesterday!! 

We had 6 friends at church it was a good week.

Sunday I received some sad news. My aunt passed away she's only 35 and has three kids. I was definitely pretty sad yesterday. I'm grateful for the gospel. And I am grateful for this church please keep my family in your prayers. 

Photos 
1. Salvation Army 
2.hitting one year on the Mish 
3. Valentines day
4. Elder parrales hit a year on the Mish too so we all got subway 
5.compa
6. Elder doxey and I sat next to each other on the plane a year ago and now we serve in the same stake we work with them alot  
7.Salvation Army 
8. Love day
9 Elder parrales y Jarrett 
10. My aunt Nikki and her family 
11. The two guys that we met at salvation army 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.