April 19 Feliz día de pascua

 This week has literally been so long. But it's been great! My companion is Hermana Osguthorpe is from Puerto Rico! She's originally from DC but she has lived in Puerto Rico for the past three years. She's really cool and super sweet! We saw some amazing miracles everyone was super nice to us. I told her She was the good luck charm because everyone was so nice. We were able to find 2 people! We are slowly but surely teaching a whole family of 5 the dad is currently in a bad situation.. but we hope that one day that their whole family can come to church. This member referral we have been trying to get to come to church for a while but never came.. he came to church and then came to the visitor center !! We had two friends come to church!! 

Easter was fun as always the visitor center had a program that was interesting but it was good. 
I've been really bad with this whole email thing but I what everyone to know I love my mission I love how much I feel the spirit as a missionary. I've been reading a lot about the resurrección of christ and I really love reading it because it really helps me feel closer to the savior and I'm so grateful for his sacrifice and for all he's done for us. And because that he died and overcame death that we also can overcome death and live our families forever. 

1. Eggs 
2. temple 
3. All of the trainees in one picture 
4. malibu also that member's neighbors is Adam Sandler.. and Tom Hanks.. so they both live in my area.  So crazy right??
5-6. My new comp and I 
7. Templo 
8. easter program 
9. We gave a tour to a primary group 
10. More Easter 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.