Week 2- Jan 23- Jan 29 One week left!

funny picture with my district, The prank/joke we pulled on our teacher Hermana


My comps again


My whole district 

My cousin, Isabella Hannah  and I, at Coldstone

me and my companions Hermana Lopez next to me and Hermana Olguin in the bottom 




 ¡Hola Familia y Amigos!


It has been such an amazing week! My Spanish has improved and it is getting easier to teach! it is crazy that I only have one week left of the MTC. (well that is with this district I got an email that since I am going to be serving at the visitor center I have one week of training that starts Feb 8th) I have been so blessed with such an amazing district. They are all so funny and awesome. Each of them have taught me something and have helped strengthen my testimony. 

Starting with last Saturday, my first P-day. Saturday I went to a Deseret book with my Cousin Cynthia as she picked out her temple dress and such for she is going through the temple this coming week, I am so proud of her and excited for her. I later had a pretty cool experience with my cousin Isabella, we went out to Cold stone to get ice cream (obviously). As we were about to pay for our ice cream the lady in front of us paid for our ice cream! all because I am a missionary. It definitely made our night! 

Sunday I went to the singles ward with my cousins and got to talk to the missionaries in their ward which was fun. Later I had family church at my aunt's house. 
Monday our district decided to pull a prank on our teacher Hermana Cook. We wanted to make her laugh. We decided to be in snorkel gear type stuff or beach attire and wear it to class. she definitely was caught off guard.  
On Friday we decided to have operation Smurf. Which means we all decided to wear blue to see if the teachers would notice. what was funny about that is that our teacher Hermano Sais wore blue that day! by the way they both didn't notice. Also he made us do squats that day during class... my comps and I weren't so pleased.  That same day I had to teach about the plan of salvation to the supervisor, I was so nervous! Especially with me not 100% with my Spanish but the spirit helped me lots, and the supervisor said I did great! 

Overall this week was very spiritual and definitely strengthened my testimony. We have learned to really listen to spirit as we teach. This week my comps and I had three TRCs (Teaching Resource Center) We are actually teaching people! people, people that could be members or they could be non members. And after we teach them they tell our teacher how they felt after we taught them. Which has been a great experience so far. The first investigator we taught LOVED us, Hermano Sais told us that he's never seen a review so good. Not brag or anything. 

By the way it is kind of hard to schedule with my companions, we are all in different time zones. When we are signing up for workshops and TRCs because for example  12pm Hermana Olguin is 11am for me and 2pm for Hermana Lopez. It is sometimes confusing (I confuse myself more than anything) 
Also, I LOVE my companions. They are so fun and amazing. plus we may or may not have a separate chat that we message on to tease the elders. The elders are just too funny. 

Scriptures this week
I really encourage everyone to read Mosiah 24, Moroni 10, and Alma 32.
 There is also an amazing talk "Missionary work and the Atonement" by Elder Holland

also if you have any good jokes please send them to me, my teachers ask everyday if we have any jokes. 

Hope you all are staying safe! Love you all!!
Hemana Brunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.