Hola familia!!
This last week has been so good. Also shout out to my mom, it was her birthday on Saturday. So message her if you haven't because she's awesome!
I am officially out of Quarantine. Although it doesn't feel that much different.
This week has been super spiritual. I have realized since I've been here I have been more sensitive to the spirit. This one friend we are teaching is so so sweet, the lessons we have with her are so spiritual we are really hoping to get a baptismal date with her soon.
Another friend I am really hoping that we can get a baptismal date soon. He so awesome and I love teaching him! Mostly because I can understand him (meaning Spanish) but I just feel the spirit so strong when teaching him.
On Tuesday my comps and I got to sing in front of the whole mission. The song Hazme Andar en la Luz. (Teach me to walk in the Light) It was amazing!
I have been at the visitor center tons this week. It has been amazing. I am starting to be better at memorizing and being able to teach better. I am beyond grateful, because the visitor center is only allowing the VC sisters and directors inside. Well and the mission president. The temple ground is also closed! I feel extremely blessed, I get to be on temple grounds every week. But it is closed to everyone else.
I love love love my companions!! They make me laugh so much. Hermana Pirela says that im so funny that she sometimes wants to open up my head to see what goes on inside my head.
Also story time, during district council we were throwing a small ball. And I accidentally hit one of the elders in the face!!
Church is still not in person. On Sundays my district ( 6 elders and 5 sisters) have the Sacrament outside in the church parking garage.
We had crazy experience this week with a guy that walked past our apartment as we were outside and he started to talk to us. It was a very weird and scary experience. Once we were able to get out of that the rest of the evening we listened to hymns and prayed lots.
Also had a miracle this week. Actually we had many miracles,
1. We made a new friend this week. She had been not answering us a while and not listen to us, but we finally can got her to listen. And she really opened up to us. And it was amazing
2. Yesterday (Sunday) we had to go to the VC and we didn't have tons of gas. But we didn't want to break the sabbath so we didn't get gas. We made it to the VC and back (19 miles) on basically no gas.
3. On the way to the VC Hermana Keller was driving on the freeway. We were going 70mph. Hma Keller was trying to get over but couldn't see because of the sun. And there was a line of stopped cars in front of us just in our lane. I told her to (very nicely) to look out! She slammed on the brakes and swerved into the next lane. Luckily no one was next to her, it was miracle that no one got hurt. Angels were watching over us.
This week I really have been studying Luke 24
This week try to notice God's hand in your life
Love you all!! Stay safe
Also shout out to my cousin Cynthia for getting married this week!!
Also here is my mailing address
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 E temple Way
Los Angeles CA 90024-5801 US
Photos!!
1. Pupusas
2. Temple!
3. Pantacon
4. Temple
5. My cute comps
6. And temple
7. Mission president's mom. She teaches hermana Keller and I Spanish!
Photo 8-9. More cute pics plus a funny one 8







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.