April 4, 2021

 Last week was crazy but good! We had to say goodbye to my trainer Hermana Pirela. Last week it was Hermana Siete and I first week without Hermana Pirela. We had more in person tours!! 

General conference was sooo good. Definitely received personal revelation for our friends. 
For General conference we surprised the elders with an Easter egg hunt. They loved it!! 
What was your favorite talk?  I loved the one from the prophet and 
I want to remind you about an invitation the prophet gave about getting rid of debris I your life. To pray about debris you need to get rid of. 
Also this week we got to give a tour to one of my friends serving in Florida! Which was pretty fun! 

Hope you all had an amazing Easter! Stay safe!! 
Photos:
1. Last day w Hermana Pirela 
2. Elders!!
3-6. Easter egg hunt 
7. You know
8-9 just us 
10. Elder Mitchell and his very sweet recent convert 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.