This will be a quick email. For transfers are today and we have to clean and pack. We say goodbye to hermana Pirela tomorrow. This week was very busy. With having lots of tours.
For my second transfer I have been called a STL! Sister training leader, even though I'm technically still in training until I've out here for 12 weeks, so this will be a challenge. But im putting full faith in the lord.
We are also starting this week going to have private tours in person!! And still virtual tours!! Which hermana siete and I have only given one in person. We will be the only spanish sisters so we will have to be at the VC 9am-9pm tue, Thurs, and Saturdays. And most likely other days of the week.
Random things that happened this week
We have a rat or something in the attic and it's very loud and scary. But it's fine we've made it normal. We named it cookie.
-Also this week Boba exploded on me.
- I wore my tag on the back of my dress to the VC (are you surprised? I'm not )
This week we really have been focusing on inviting all our friends to general conference. The recent video from the prophet is really amazing! I really encourage everyone tune into conference this weekend, and to also prepare this week by praying, pray with a more open and Sincere heart. To read your scriptures daily, I promise general conference will answer your prayers by doing so.
Photos
1-3Me and my adopted daughters (thats what they always say
4 hermana siete
5 you know
6 the cluster
7. The zone
8.you know







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.