This last week was pretty crazy. I hope you all celebrated mother's day. Make sure you have all told your moms you love them.
On Saturday we had MCL. It's a meeting with al the leaders. (ZLs and STL and president) and we drove al the way to the mission office. And I left my mission tag at home!!! I ended up borrowing my directors plaque and wore my comps jacket to cover up the last name. The mission hasn't changed me yet apparently because I use to do that all time with my badge when I worked in the hospital jaja I was hoping I'd get out of that habit.
We got the second vaccine this week. Nothing crazy happened. The next day hermana siete and I were so tired the next day. We ended up taking a nap during lunch. We were fortunate no not have gotten sick.
We have another baptismal date!! For the 23rd of this month. Her name is Ligia. Pray that all goes well. And our second bap date Pia keep her in your prayers too.
We had lots of miracles this week!! One main miracle would be on Sunday we had 8 of our friends come to church!! 5 of them in person! It was amazing. It was a bit overwhelming trying to make them all feel welcomed plus it was mother's day so Hermana siete and I had a bunch of gifts to give. Our friend Lester doesn't have a car but he came all the way to church on his skate board. It was amazing.
We have transfers this week. Hermana siete and I are staying together!! Which we are pretty happy about. Considering we have two baptismal dates.
We have been working lots with members.
Which has been fun and very rewarding
Photos:
1-3: we went on a hike this morning
4: familia Reyes ❤ mission leader in our ward with his family
5. Familia sierra with our two friends Odena and franchesca
6. Elder Ohman bday!!!
7. Old pic
8. Virtual tour in AZ with elder barba and pitcher.
9. ZLC meetings last one with hermana cornelson :(








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.