This last week was yet another busy week. Hopefully this coming up transfer we will get another spanish VC sisters. Saturday I only gave one tour with my companion because it was so busy.
I wanted to share one really cool experience that I had tuesday. On tuesday this man came to the VC without an appointment. He rode up on his bike and so my companion and I let him in. He said that he bought a new bike the day before just so that he could come to the temple. He rode his bike for 45 min to come to the temple. He told us that he was a convert to the church, that we was baptized in 2000, but he hasn't gone to church since. That him coming to the VC was the first time in 21 years since speaking to any members. So my companion and I were the first members to talk to him in 21 years. He told he hasn't gone to church because his parents said that they would disown him if he went to church. He said that he really missed the love of God. He had a testimony of Joseph Smith. He couldn't stop telling us how welcomed he felt. That he said that he really appreciated us. We showed him around the VC, we watched videos. He told us about how hard his life has been, he was even homeless for a while but he decided to make a change. He is now going to meet with the missionaries and go back back church. He told us he lost his quad, so of course we wanted to give him scriptures.but we didn't want him to have to ride all way back to his home balancing scriptures. so after hermana siete and I finished all our tours we drive to his house and gave him some new ones. He was really grateful.
That experience really strengthened my testimony.
Also yesterday I shared my testimony during fast Sunday. (In spanish, and in person) that was very scary for me. But I did it!! (My first time on my mission)
Photos last week:
1. Our friend Gloria, our director bought her some of her very own large scriptures. So she can read it better.
2. Sister ahlman, our director she's the best
3-5: we went to walk of fame today
6: on Saturday after our 13 hrs of being at the VC we just went on walk around the temple.
7. elder Darracq bday
8. Got to give a virtual tour to elder barba and elder pitcher and their recent convert on Saturday! From AZ!
P-Day: Walk of Fame in Hollywood.
Got this one for Andi.
Issac Pitcher and his Companion who was in the MTC with me, We gave their friends a tour with us. They are serving in Arizona.
My mom and Grandma sent care packages with yummy treats.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.