June 28: Patron Apartments

 Hope you all have had a great week!! 

Don't have lots of time but went to the Santa monica peer today!! Nos lots if time but here's pics 

Photos 
1-2. Santa Monica peer.
3. Wendy 
4. Tour with our friend Lester and members Pablo and Omer 
5. Eating w members 
6. Sister Torkornoo got to be companions with hna siete and I for a whole day! Cause she was the only sister going home. So she even got to stay the night with me what are the odds??
7. Amazing virtual tour with elder Barba and his comp in AZ with their cute recent convert 
8. And me 
10. I live at the patrons now! You can see the temple, and the visitor center from my apartment. I'm very very blessed 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.