July 5, 2021: New Mission President

 










Happy 5th of July!!!

Hope everyone had a great independence day!
last week was so good. Not going to lie not was probably one of the longest weeks on the mission. But it was still a great week. We got a new mission president on Wednesday! It was fun because Hermana Siete and I had to help them and show them around the mission office. President Egburt and his wife seem so amazing we can't wait to get to know them more! 

Photos:
1.  I can't remember if we sent this or not. But this is when we ate with bishop 
2. 4th of July we could see some fireworks from afar 
3. 4th of July the Sisters made some cute jello! 
4. Hermana and president cordon last day on the misson and they were so kind to give Hermana Siete and I the rest of their food. (I think they knew that Hna Siete had just moved to the patrons and didn't have any food) I'm truly going to miss them. Especially Hermana cordon 
5-6. We had a 4th of July BBQ with everyone in the zone ! It was so fun 
7. Sunset tings 
8. It was sister Ahlmans birthday and we have the best inside joke with Tjmax.bags so we bought her some for her bday. 
9-10. Beautiful sunsets 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.