This last week was pretty crazy but so fun. I went on my first exchanges! Which was really fun with hermana walker. It was really fun, she has only been learning Spanish for 3 weeks and I am still of course learning Spanish so we worked really hard.
Also as of Saturday we have been back to the masks!!
Had to officially say good bye to the ahlmans. They have been such a blessing at the visitor center I'm truly going to miss them.
We witnessed a lot of miracles this past week. We made 4 new friends all by street contacting and talking to everyone.
Other news.. we originally have the APs in our ward. The assistant to the president. But since out new mission President is english they moved the APs english. And instead of moving two new elders into the area they gave all their friends to us. All the people they are teaching and contacting is now out responsibility. So we technically have three areas right now, our area, the Aps area, and the visitor center. We aren't stressed jaja.
I love being a missionary, I am so grateful I am here, yes its is hard. But the blessings that we receive and our friends receive is amazing. I realize in these weekly emails I update about the craziness but I also get to see the lords hand every day, with our friends, at the visitor center and in my life. I love every minute I get here on the mission and I can't wait too what the future hold.
(Ps I hit my 6 months July 20)
Also random story, on tuesday hna siete and I were in charge of the VC because the directors had to leave for like 30 min but we figured it would be fine. There were no other sisters there, we had three scheduled tours. We started giving the tour to this family, it was a family the elders are teaching, parents, their young daughter and their old grandma (she couldn't hear or see very well) and while we were listening the christis the power went out!! And alarms started going crazy. Security came I guess they were working on power lights and something shut the power. But the tour went on. We got flash lights and went to Savior of the World, we used the example of how christ is the light of the world. We basically did the same thing in the next tour. We weren't able to see very well or watch videos but the spirit still was very strong.
Photos:
1. Shane, hna siete and I , Shane comes to the VC often, he isn't a member but is willing to listen
2. Picture our our church
3. Exchanges with hna walker!
4-5. Goodbye ahlmans
6. Our crazy area
7. One of the most spiritual tours with mele and Lauranne.
8. A really fun tour we gave to this cute family. They posted us on fb jaja
9. Picture of when the power went out









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.