July 12: Goodbye alhmans, grooming dogs

 This last week was pretty good. 

Sorry don't have tons of time today. As always. 

Photos: 
1. funny pics with the elders 
2. Our friend gloria is 70 years old and she has 4 dogs that she hasn't groomed since the pandemic so hna siete and I washed them and cut their hair!! I dont wanna share all the pics of the dogs cause they pretty nasty 
3. The hardest mission rule for me has been not being able to hold little kids. At the VC we get lots of kids and at times they want me to pick them up but I can't!!
4. We have been meeting with members! This is familia Franco they are so cute 
5. This is the last week of the alhmans! So so sad, already have cried I love the alhmans so much. They are the senior couple that work at the VC they invited us over for dinner 
6. We had dinner with elders and a member. I loved what he put in the calender
7.small World!! The stockmans came to the VC ! They are in my stake. 
8. Elder alhman 
9. Sister alhman 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.