Funeral

 Just another great week full of miracles!! 

Got to go through the temple again this week to do baptisms for the dead with the elders and their recent convert. Which was amazing. That same day we had a funeral. Which was really sad because it was member that I've known since my first week on the mission. But the member, Juan.. his girl friend recently got baptized. So it makes me very happy to know she has the gospel in her life. That she has the knowlege she can see him again. 

(Also my comp and I are lucky we were chased twice whole biking.. long story.) 

Photos: 
1. Went to chuck cheeses jk we took photos on the portal. With my stl companion hermana Romero 
2. Just teaching the restauración through Jenga 
3. We had exchanges! So I got to be companions with hna Romero 
4. Funeral for Juan zayas 
5. Sunset 
6. Crazy bday party for Cristina (sister of Dominique)
7. An elder took this picture. For the Storm on Monday 
8-9. More fun pictures. We put on lipstick saying what we are going to travel the world after the mission 
10. Best story 
See that spider... I was really smart and walked right into it... and that spider was on my face !! And of course it was right in front of the ZLs and the other elders that live at the house... ya I screamed .. the elders still make fun of me..














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.