Sorry I've actually been the worst at emailing. I can't believe we are in October!! Pdays are just so busy fun that I run out of time every pday to write so the past three weeks have been amazing a fun of miracles!! We set 2 bap dates!! With our friend Dominique which was one of the biggest miracles ever. Dominique is 9 years old we have been teaching her for a while and her mom is a member. Her mom is a single mom to 6 kids and she always worked on Sundays. We prayed and fasted so much. And her mom changed her job! And now Dominique can get baptized! October 17th we also set bap date with our friend Jose! Jose is the most driven person I have ever met. He loves russel m nelson and temples! He's on date for the 24th of this month!
Also I hit my 8 months
Photos:
1. Funny story, so there was a day a couple weeks ago that I had so many meetings I had ZLC then MLC. So I didn't eat all day. One of the elders. Elder Silva was so kind and made us dinner. That day we were biking.. and we biking home it was about 20 min and we brought the dinner in my dollar tree basket that I had tied onto my bike. And I went off this curb and my stuff went every where!!! On the cross walk at the light and the food went everywhere. I was so hungry and exhausted I was nearly in tears... and hermana Anderson said if I cried she would tell elder Silva...
2. Exchanges with hermana shippen!
3.olive garden with Pablo!
4. We did two exchanges in the same week.
5. We had a quorum of the 70 come and speak to the mission a couple weeks ago. Elder bragg. It was amazing!!
6. Olive garden
7. Remember my first baptism Ligia ? So we watched general conference with her!! Watching conference in spanish wasn't my favorite but it was fun!
8. Staying up way too late studying the Bible
9.pic again from exchanges
10. Hermana zaldana is the sweetest most purest member she got to.come with us to a lesson
11. We went to little Tokyo
12. Remember Juan Carlos!! He's the best! He came to the Vc
13. Ok last crazy story!!! This couple came to the VC in July they said they were just "friends" long story short we told them they should date jaja and last week they came to the VC and he proposed!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.