Last Transfer

 I'm officially in my last 6 weeks of my mission. I am going to be staying here in Santa Monica and finish training sister Osguthorpe. I am very very happy to be ending my mission here. there is lots of work to be done and lots of goals we still want to achieve. we set our friend Jesus on Bap date! which was such a huge miracle, the lesson was so spiritual and very powerful, Jesus basically put himself a date for June 25th


On Thursday we held a private event for single adults the Bonner family came!! I have been listening to the Bonner family my whole mission because as missionaries we can only listen to certain music. so to see them and see them perform was so amazing. 

we at VC tour with Alejandra and her family earlier this week it was so amazing. we invited familia Bahena and Hermana de Leon to come. we invited them to get baptized on June 25th as well. they said they would pray about it! we really hope for the best.

yesterday, My friend Maria got baptized! Hna Anderson and I found her, I don't know if you all remember when Hna Anderson and I  helped this lady with her bags and she invited us in her home (this was september of last year) and we ended up teaching her and her parents and her husband... Maria was the one who was basically healed by a priesthood blessing. and promised god she would be baptized.. anyways she got baptized yesterday!!! 

being a missionary is literally the best thing ever! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.