May 16 Temple trip

 This last week was pretty fun! And long. I sadly had to say goodbye to my best friend Hermana Siete. It's super weird not having her here. But weirdly I'll be seeing her again soon in 7 weeks.. for when I go home which is weird.


This last week we got to go through the temple it was so beautiful and spiritual. I learned a lot! I'm so grateful for temples. It was such a beautiful experience being in the Celestial room with half of my mission. It was an experience that I will cherish forever.

A super cool miracle was that as we were hiking we were walking down a hill the four of us. And this thought came into my head of "there's a bike coming" and so I said put loud there's the bike coming we need to move over. And when we moved over there wasn't a biker but a few seconds later this bike came zooming down the hill and couldn't have slowed down in time. And would've hit us. They asked how I knew because we didny even see or hear the biker. It was the spirit that definitely protected us. 
Photos:
Sofia writing my name 
Temple Day
Saying bye to hermana siete 
Mi compa 
Mi compa 
Jeremy putting Mac and cheese in his tortilla 
Temple 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.